Sunday, February 15, 2009

Dial L For Loser

This book doesn't have very good quotes, it is all meaningless, but as I continued reading I came across this: It was written with Reese's Pieces on a gigantic chocolate chip cookie and displayed in the vestibule on a round mirrored table next to a tall vase of sunflowers. I thought that sounded really cool, and descriptive. I am very hungary right now so, so this quote makes my mouth water. I . I feel as if i have a connection with this quote because it sounds so real. This book makes me feel as if I was there I can imagine what it is like. Maybe next reading journal I will have come across words that actually mean something.

1 comment:

K. Flewelling said...

That's an amazing quote! I love the word "vestibule" and the idea of a gigantic chocolate chip cookie.

What is this book even about?! It sounds totally weird from your Reading Journals.