Sunday, September 14, 2008

Breaking Through 3

I finally finished the book Breaking Through! Overall, it was a pretty good book. When i first began reading it I thought oh gosh I already know its going to be boring, but actually i enjoyed it. The begginning was exciting, and the middle was a little boring, but towards the end it got more exciting. I didnt like the ending, i thought it kinda left you hanging, on his college experience.

I never really liked reading, and my mom tryed to make me read over the summer, and this book made me remember that i do like reading, and i am looking forward to the next book! I really like this book!!!

2 comments:

Haley said...

Hey, I just finished reading the book too :)I thought it was going to be really boring also.

K. Flewelling said...

Huzzah!! I'm glad you liked it and it left you excited and ready for something new. Pick out a book to read for the next couple weeks (Mariah's book that she's reading now sounds interesting) because we won't start a class book for a little bit. I think it is called "Two Way Street" but you could check her blog because she wrote about it this week.

:)