Saturday, December 6, 2008

Invasion of the Boy Snatchers

I am on page 205, and I kinda like it. It is about these 6 girls Massie, Claire,Kirsten,Alicia, Dylan, and this new girl Nina. Nina is Alicia's cousin that is visiting her from Spain for a semester, but they dont like her! She has ruined there reputation at school, and is an undercover theif. The love struck dance is coming up and now the girls dont have dates, because of Nina. She told their boyfriendsand said that Massie said she could have them. Now the boys are falling in love with her. Claire, Massie and her cousin Alicia are planning a revenge to caught her when she is stealing peoples possetions, and have her expelled from school. I am barely reaching the begginning of the dance, and I wonder whats going to happen. I liked all the other books in this series, but I am not really enjoying this book very much, because its not that exciting it was a very slow moving book, and kinda stupid. I can't wait till I finish this book.

No comments: