Saturday, October 4, 2008

Best Friends For Never 2

I finished the book Best Friends For Never, the Clique series. I loved that book, My favorite part was the fashion show! It was the most exciting part, because the clique girls were fighting and Claire was being excepted by Massie. I also like the part at the very end why they were eating dinner, and Claire's little brother gave a note to Claire from Cam. that said:

Dear Claire,
You must have really hated the cd, i made you cause you never got back to me about the movie. Anyway i thought your uniform was awesome, and i think you should hav won
-Cam
P.S. the keds were a cool touch

Claire then actually had hope that he liked her and she couldnt wait to tell Massie. The next book is called Revenge Of The Wannabes. I can't wait to read it!!!

No comments: